Lo Sguardo Italiano

Lo Sguardo Italiano

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

The color and the sound - Il suono e il colore

How lovely to have the leisure of immersing myself into my work! This is one of the perks of being an artist, when you finally have the time and the space for it: you can live, breathe, exist, and fill the bliss of simply making your art. You don't need anything else. This is what I felt working on this last stretch of post-production for "Lo Sguardo Italiano". I immersed myself into the colors first, for months, and then into the sound that I had imagined for those colors...I can't wait to share the results with my audience, but it might still take a while...So, please, accept a few, last pics in lieu of the actual film, and one "selfie" of me with the actor who lent his beautiful, warm and expressive voice for my poem: Sandro Carotti!

Che bello avere la fortuna di potermi immergere nel mio lavoro! È uno dei doni speciali dell'essere un artista, quando finalmente hai il tempo e lo spazio per farlo: puoi vivere, respirare, esistere, e provare beatitudine semplicemente nel creare la tua arte. Non hai bisogno di nient'altro. Questo è quello che ho sentito mentre lavoravo alle ultime fasi della post-produzione per "Lo Sguardo Italiano". Mi sono immerso dapprima completamente nei colori, per mesi, e poi nel suono che ho immaginato per quei colori...Non vedo l'ora di condividere i risultati con il mio pubblico, ma ci potrebbe volere ancora un po'... Quindi, per favore, accettate qualche ultima fotografia al posto del film, e un "selfie" con l'attore che ha prestato la sua voce bella, calda ed espressiva per la mia poesia: Sandro Carotti!

No comments: