Lo Sguardo Italiano

Lo Sguardo Italiano

Friday, March 17, 2017

First award at the Richmond International Film Festival!

I'm delighted to share the news with all the fans of "Lo Sguardo Italiano - The Italian Gaze": the film got the award as "Best of Festival" in the Experimental Short category! I'm very happy, and I had three wonderful days in Richmond, in Virginia, a place that is very dear to me. Here's some photos of the award ceremony, featuring also other filmmakers and friends. I hope you will enjoy them!

Sono felice di condividere la notizia con tutti i fans de "Lo Sguardo Italiano":il film ha vinto il premio come "Best of Festival" nella categoria dei Corti Sperimentali! Sono molto contento, e soprattutto ho passato tre giorni bellissimi a Richmond,in Virginia, luogo che mi รจ molto caro. Ecco alcune foto della cerimonia di premiazione, dove vedrete anche altri filmmakers e amici miei. Spero che vi facciano piacere!

No comments: